ALAC, a dedicated laser applications conference and exposition, provides a forum that addresses applications, processes, engineering, development, and system integration. This International event brings together the world’s engineering leaders in the synergistic discussion on laser applications in the industries and its needs. Representations from around the globe in the technical program, exhibits, and in attendance are the hallmark of ALAC events. All technical contributions go through a rigorous editorial and peer review processes for technical excellence.
ALAC Photo Gallery
ALAC 2019 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,595.00 ($1,795.00 after April 11, 2019). Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions for all Days of the Conference
- Access to Exposition Both Days
- ALAC Livonia 2019 library access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee Breaks with Snacks
- Premium Lunch Buffet Both Days
Name tags and program will not be mailed.
Please pick up your name tag at the registration desk on the morning of the event. Updated programs and event information can be found on our website: www.gamcinc.com
For food allergies or dietary restrictions please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: email@example.com
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
Technical Group Refreshments
- Sponsor one of our breakout sessions, and your logo will be displayed on cups and napkins distributed with refreshments.
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- You can have your company logo on one side and the GAMC logo will be on the other. Bags will be distributed at the event.
- Lanyards are handed out at our registration counters, your company name can be displayed around the necks of our attendees.
Registration Bag Inserts
- Your materials can be inserted into our conference bags, providing additional exposure for your company. Materials must be approved by GAMC and be no more than 8“ x 11” in size.
ALAC 2019 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: October 4, 2018
Papers Due by: February 7, 2019
Presentations Due by: April 4, 2019