To provide a forum for, engineers, managers, scientists , academic researchers, and industry executives to exchange advances in battery technology and applications and management systems. This forum will address key topics and issues related to OEMs, Suppliers (all Tiers), Component Manufacturers, Governmental and Non-Governmental agencies. It also will provide a network to support educational research and publish technical findings in conference proceedings and technical magazines. This forum would provide a conference, exposition, and publication dedicated to the research integration of new battery technologies in vehicular and other energy system applications.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
Battery Congress Leadership; Executive Council, Board of Directors and will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations
Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Troy Auburn Hills
850 Tower Drive
Troy, Michigan 48098
Telephone: (248) 879-7500
Click here to make your hotel reservation
Or make reservations by calling (248) 879-7500. Mention (GAMC) Global Automotive Management Council Conference Room Block. Group rate is available until May 2, 2016. Subject to Availability.
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1295 ($1595 after April 7, 2016) . Registration includes:
- Access to sessions for all days of the conference
- Access to Exposition both days
- IABC Library Access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee & Tea breaks with pastries
- Two Lunches
- Evening reception with complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres
Battery Congress 2016 Online Registration
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Mail or Fax Registration Form to:
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
FAX: (734) 786-2242
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 45% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: email@example.com
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
Technical Group Refreshments
- Sponsor one of our breakout sessions, and your logo will be displayed on cups and napkins distributed with refreshments.
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- You can have your company logo on one side and the GAMC logo will be on the other. Bags will be distributed at the event.
- Lanyards are handed out at our registration counters, your company name can be displayed around the necks of our attendees.
Registration Bag Inserts
- Your materials can be inserted into our conference bags, providing additional exposure for your company. Materials must be approved by GAMC and be no more than 8“ x 11” in size.