Go to http://alac-iluc.org to find out more
Advanced Laser Applications Conference (ALAC) is the only laser forum dedicated exclusively to evaluate and promote laser processing, engineering and applications on a global basis.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings, seminars, conferences, expositions for dissemination of scientific, engineering, and business knowledge.
- Provide one-stop learning forum for engineers, managers and executives.
- Address engineering and management topics focused on issues directly related to OEMs and their suppliers and customers.
- Provide platform to exchange information among OEMs and their suppliers.
- Publish materials presented by participants at the conference to ensure permanent records of all contributions.
- Publish technical magazines to propagate information at a regular basis.
- Form a worldwide network of engineers, managers and executives.
- Support educational research and other organizations to advance knowledge and research in the areas of laser processing.
- Develop standards on process, equipment, and systems.
- Managed & Organized by
- The International Laser Users Conference (ILUC); a non-profit organization
- Comprised of senior management representatives from all major OEM and Suppliers, inclusive of design, engineering, materials, manufacturing systems, components and sub-systems suppliers.
- Governing Body
- Executive & Supervisory Council, Advisory Board, Technical Program Committee, Planning & Functional Committee.
- Executive Forum
- Quarterly Executive Forum on a continuous basis, by invitation only.
- Conference & Exposition
- ALAC is an Annual event on a continuing basis with OEM and Suppliers exhibits.
- Special Events
- Keynote Plenary Session, Plant Tours and Laser Excellence Award.