To provide a forum for, engineers, managers, scientists , academic researchers, and industry executives to exchange advances in closures technology and management systems. This forum will address key topics and issues related to OEMs, Suppliers (all Tiers), Component Manufacturers, Governmental and Non-Governmental agencies. It also will provide a network to support educational research and publish technical findings in conference proceedings and technical magazines. This forum would provide a conference, exposition, and publication dedicated to the research integration of new closures technologies.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
Automotive Closures Conference Leadership; Executive Council, Board of Directors and will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations
ACC 2019 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,795.00. Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions for all Days of the Conference
- ACC Livonia 2019 library access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee Breaks with Snacks
- Premium Lunch Buffet Both Days
- Day One Lunch Sponsored by Magna
Name tags and program will not be mailed. Please pick up your name tag at the registration desk on the morning of the event. Updated programs and event information can be found on our website: www.gamcinc.com For food allergies or dietary restrictions please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
EMAIL: [email protected]
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: [email protected]
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
- Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
- Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options.
- You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
- Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.
ACC 2019 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: January 10, 2019
Papers Due by: February 7, 2019
Presentations Due by: April 4, 2019