To provide a forum for, engineers, managers, scientists , academic researchers, and industry executives to exchange advances in battery technology and applications and management systems. This forum will address key topics and issues related to OEMs, Suppliers (all Tiers), Component Manufacturers, Governmental and Non-Governmental agencies. It also will provide a network to support educational research and publish technical findings in conference proceedings and technical magazines. This forum would provide a conference, exposition, and publication dedicated to the research integration of new battery technologies in vehicular and other energy system applications.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
Battery Congress Leadership; Executive Council, Board of Directors and will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations
Battery Congress 2020 Troy Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,595.00 ($1,795 after March 26, 2020). Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions and Exhibits for all Days of the Conference
- Battery Congress 2020 Troy library access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 10 days after the event
- Coffee Breaks with Snacks
- Premium Lunch Buffet Both Days
DoubleTree by Hilton Bloomfield Hills
Name tags and program will not be mailed. Please pick up your name tag at the registration desk on the morning of the event. Updated programs and event information can be found on our website: www.gamcinc.com For food allergies or dietary restrictions please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: [email protected]
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, conference presentation slide, logo acknowledgement in the program and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Options include Ice Sculpture w/ company logo, opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
- Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
- Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options. Opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
- You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
- Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.
And much more! Call or Email us to discuss further.
Battery Congress 2020 Troy Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: December 12, 2019
Papers Due by: January 9, 2020
Presentations Due by: March 12, 2020