To provide a forum for engineers, managers, academic researchers, and industry executives to exchange advances in automotive body technology and management systems. This forum will address key topics related to OEMs, Exterior/Interior Component Manufacturers, Stamping Manufacturers, Sheet Metal Assemblers, and Tool and Die Manufacturers. It also will provide a network to support educational research and publish technical findings in conference proceedings and technical magazines. This new forum would provide a conference, exposition, and publication dedicated to the research integration of new body technologies.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
International Automotive Body Congress (IABC) Leadership; Executive Council, Board of Directors and will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations.
Who Should Attend
Automotive body design, product materials, manufacturing engineers, managers and executives, plant engineers, superintendents and managers, purchasing, marketing and financial personnel, representatives from government and educational institutions, media.
IABC Dearborn Photo Gallery
IABC 2019 Dearborn Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,795.00 ($1,995.00 after August 1st, 2019). General registration includes:
- Access to sessions for all days of the conference
- Access to Exposition both days
- IABC 2019 Dearborn Library Access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee and tea breaks with pastries
- Three lunches
- Evening reception with complimentary drinks and hors d'oeuvres
Nearby Hotel Information
The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel
* All registrations are reviewed after submission.
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: email@example.com
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
Technical Group Refreshments
- Sponsor one of our breakout sessions, and your logo will be displayed on cups and napkins distributed with refreshments.
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- You can have your company logo on one side and the GAMC logo will be on the other. Bags will be distributed at the event.
- Lanyards are handed out at our registration counters, your company name can be displayed around the necks of our attendees.
Registration Bag Inserts
- Your materials can be inserted into our conference bags, providing additional exposure for your company. Materials must be approved by GAMC and be no more than 8“ x 11” in size.
IABC 2019 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: April 25, 2019
Papers Due by: June 13, 2019
Presentations Due by: July 25, 2019