The Fuel Savings Technology (FST ), conference and expo focuses on processes technologies, products and systems that address fuel economy, powertrain efficiency and sustainability. The technical conference would address topics below, and not limited to:
- Displamcement on Demand (DoD)/Cylinder Deactivation
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI)
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT)
- Gears, 8 or more.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
The Fuel Savings Technology (FST ) Program Leadership: Executive Council, and Board of Directors will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations
Who Should Attend
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Engineers, Managers & Executives
- Plant Engineers, Superintendents & Managers
- Powertrain Design
- Purchasing, Marketing, & Financial Personnel
- Representatives from Government & Educational Institutions
- Fuel & Energy
FST 2019 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,795.00 ($1,995.00 after August 1, 2019). Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions for all Days of the Conference
- Access to Exposition Both Days
- FST Livonia 2019 library access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee Breaks with Snacks
- Premium Lunch Buffet Both Days
Name tags and program will not be mailed.
Please pick up your name tag at the registration desk on the morning of the event. Updated programs and event information can be found on our website: www.gamcinc.com
For food allergies or dietary restrictions please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Nearby Hotel Information
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: email@example.com
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
- Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
- Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options.
- You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
- Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.
FST 2019 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: April 25, 2019
Papers Due by: June 13, 2019
Presentations Due by: July 25, 2019