The Fuel Savings Technology (FST ), conference and expo focuses on processes technologies, products and systems that address fuel economy, powertrain efficiency and sustainability. The technical conference would address topics below, and not limited to:
- Displamcement on Demand (DoD)/Cylinder Deactivation
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI)
- Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVT)
- Gears, 8 or more.
Conference Management and Organization:
Global Automotive Management Council (GAMC), a non-profit organization
The Fuel Savings Technology (FST ) Program Leadership: Executive Council, and Board of Directors will be governed by senior management representatives from major OEMs and Suppliers and representatives from Academia and other not-for-profit research organizations
Who Should Attend
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Engineers, Managers & Executives
- Plant Engineers, Superintendents & Managers
- Powertrain Design
- Purchasing, Marketing, & Financial Personnel
- Representatives from Government & Educational Institutions
- Fuel & Energy
FST 2020 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - JN/GAMC
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, conference presentation slide, logo acknowledgement in the program and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Options include Ice Sculpture w/ company logo, opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
- Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
- Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options. Opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
- You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
- Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.
And much more! Call or Email us to discuss further.
FST 2020 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: April 23, 2020
Papers Due by: May 23, 2020
Presentations Due by: June 20, 2020