Global Powertrain Congress (GPC) is the only conference and exposition dedicated exclusively to integrated powertrain technology
Diffusing knowledge related to powertrain engineering and management on a global basis.
GPC was launched in 1998 in Detroit, and as we finalize plans for the 24th GPC conferences and expositions, has established itself as a truly International event focused exclusively on the needs of the global powertrain community. The technical papers presented, the exhibits displayed, and all associated events, are all designed to provide high quality, authoritative and up-to-date information to further the interest and knowledge of all associated with powertrain. The conference and exposition are organized by leaders from every part of the industry including both OEM and suppliers, as well as research institutions. Our audience correspondingly includes engineers, managers, and executives from across the globe, all united by the common challenges we face.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings, seminars, conferences, expositions for dissemination of scientific, engineering and business knowledge.
- Provide one-stop learning forum for engineers, managers and executives.
- Address engineering and management topics focused on issues directly related to OEMs and their suppliers.
- Provide platform to exchange information among OEMs and their suppliers.
- Publish materials presented by participants at the conference to ensure permanent records of all distribution
- Publish technical magazines to propagate information at a regular basis.
- Form a worldwide network of engineers, managers and executives.
- Support educational research and other organizations to advance knowledge and research in the areas of powertrain, technology, safety and emissions.
GPC 2019 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $1,795.00 ($1,995.00 after August 1, 2019). Registration includes:
- Access to Sessions for all Days of the Conference
- Access to Exposition Both Days
- GPC Livonia 2019 library access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee Breaks with Snacks
- Premium Lunch Buffet Both Days
Name tags and program will not be mailed.
Please pick up your name tag at the registration desk on the morning of the event. Updated programs and event information can be found on our website: www.gamcinc.com
For food allergies or dietary restrictions please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your request.
Nearby Hotel Information
* All registrations are reviewed after submission.
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
EMAIL: [email protected]
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Why sponsor Global Powertrain Congress? Enhance your organization’s image, heighten visibility, and drive sales.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: [email protected]
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and GPC website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
- Printed and distributed worldwide.
- Place an ad in our Exhibition Guide distributed to all attendees, and enjoy marketing year-long.
Technical Group Refreshments
- Sponsor one of our breakout sessions, and your logo will be displayed on cups and napkins distributed with refreshments.
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- You can have your company logo on one side and the GAMC logo will be on the other. Bags will be distributed at the event.
- Lanyards are handed out at our registration counters, your company name can be displayed around the necks of our attendees.
- Computer stations are a must-have for every conference, sponsor ours and enjoy the name recognition among attendees of our company.
Registration Bag Inserts
- Your materials can be inserted into our conference bags, providing additional exposure for your company. Materials must be approved by GPC and be no more than 8“ x 11” in size.
GPC 2018 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: April 25, 2019
Papers Due by: June 13, 2019
Presentations Due by: July 25, 2019