Global Powertrain Congress (GPC) is the only conference and exposition dedicated exclusively to integrated powertrain technology
Diffusing knowledge related to powertrain engineering and management on a global basis.
GPC was launched in 1998 in Detroit, and as we finalize plans for the 24th GPC conferences and expositions, has established itself as a truly International event focused exclusively on the needs of the global powertrain community. The technical papers presented, the exhibits displayed, and all associated events, are all designed to provide high quality, authoritative and up-to-date information to further the interest and knowledge of all associated with powertrain. The conference and exposition are organized by leaders from every part of the industry including both OEM and suppliers, as well as research institutions. Our audience correspondingly includes engineers, managers, and executives from across the globe, all united by the common challenges we face.
- Conduct formal and informal meetings, seminars, conferences, expositions for dissemination of scientific, engineering and business knowledge.
- Provide one-stop learning forum for engineers, managers and executives.
- Address engineering and management topics focused on issues directly related to OEMs and their suppliers.
- Provide platform to exchange information among OEMs and their suppliers.
- Publish materials presented by participants at the conference to ensure permanent records of all distribution
- Publish technical magazines to propagate information at a regular basis.
- Form a worldwide network of engineers, managers and executives.
- Support educational research and other organizations to advance knowledge and research in the areas of powertrain, technology, safety and emissions.
GPC 2020 Livonia Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - JN/GAMC
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, conference presentation slide, logo acknowledgement in the program and website.
Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Options include Ice Sculpture w/ company logo, opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options. Opportunity to pass out giveaways, sponsorship signage, promotional materials may also be displayed.
You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.
And much more! Call or Email us to discuss further.
GPC 2020 Livonia Dates and Deadlines
Abstracts & Bios Due by: April 23, 2020
Papers Due by: May 23, 2020
Presentations Due by: June 20, 2020