IMD, a dedicated medical devices design, engineering, material selections, and manufacturing conference and exposition that provides a forum that addresses issues of medical devices and drug delivery systems. It further focuses on applications, processes, engineering, development, and system integration. This International event brings together the world’s engineering leaders in the synergistic discussion on the medical devices and its applications for the patient care. Regulatory issues and future development are also discussed. Representations from around the globe in the technical program, exhibits, and in attendance will be the hallmark of IMD Expo events. All technical contributions go through a rigorous editorial and peer review processes for technical excellence.
Who Should Attend
- Medical devices end users
- Medical engineers, managers, plant engineers, plant managers, purchasing, marketing, financial personnel, and executives of the following disciplines:
- Plant engineering
- Systems integration
- Federal and local agencies
- Educational institutions
IMD San Francisco 2018 Photo Gallery
IMD 2020 Online Registration
Note: On credit statement payment from PayPal - J&N Group
FEE SCHEDULE FOR REGISTRANTS
General Registration Fee is $995.00 ($1,195 after February 13, 2020). General Registration includes:
- Access to sessions for all days of the conference
- IMD Huntington Beach 2020 Library Access for abstracts, papers and presentations for one month starting 5 – 10 days after the event
- Coffee & Tea breaks with pastries
- Day One and Day Two Lunches
Register online above using our secure system OR:
Fax Registration Form to: (734) 786-2242
5340 Plymouth Road, Suite 205, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA.
Advanced registration is recommended
EMAIL: [email protected]
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available with a 50% surcharge until 60 days before the conference. In addition, a $35.00 administrative fee will be charged. Refunds are no longer available in the 60 days prior to the conference date. All returned checks receive a $50.00 fee. Prices subject to change.
Contact GAMC for details.
Phone: (734) 997-9249 | E-mail: [email protected]
- Session Sponsors will receive verbal acknowledgement by the session organizer at the start of the sponsored session, room signage, and text listing acknowledgement in the onsite program, and website.
- Our evening reception is a highlight of the conference for all attendees. Sponsor’s name and logo are displayed on cups and napkins.
- Sponsor one of two morning or one afternoon coffee breaks either day. Your company logo will be displayed on 8 oz. cups and napkins provided to attendees. Promotional materials may also be displayed.
- Advertise in our technical program! Sure to reach researchers, design and development professionals, while providing an outline of the conference.
Exhibitor's PR Ad
- Sent to over 5,000 related industry professionals
- Reserve your spot in this year's ad for valuable marketing opportunities
- Provide a snack table and display your company logo.
- Name tags are handed out at our registration counters, your company logo will be displayed on the name tags.
Off Site Corporate Open House and Plant Tours
- Invite our attendees for a tour at your facility to enjoy food and drinks.
- Buffet style lunch consisting multiple meal options as well as restricted diet options.
- You company logo will be displayed on an ice sculpture during reception.
- Display your handouts at our registration desk for all of our attendees.