Automotive Leadership is sharply focused on the interests and needs of a very select group of readers – not industry in general but the automotive industry in particular, and not even the majority of engineers or managers but the very much smaller group of key executives – whether OEMs or suppliers. In fact, we believe it is unique in that no other magazine or journal is aimed at just that readership and its needs.
Read the latest Automotive Leadership editorial.
You can view our current articles below.
- Technologies to Meet High Engine Efficiencies and Low Tailpipe Emissions
- Wayne Eckerle – Cummins Inc.
- Hybrid Electric Challenges for Military Applications
- Gus Khalil – TARDEC
- The Science of Clean Air
- Hank Sullivan – Tenneco Inc.
- Approaches to the Challenges of Treating Emissions at Low Temperatures
- Jim Parks, Eleni Kyriakidou, Andrew Binder, Jae-Soon Choi – Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Visit our conference site, International Automotive Body Congress (IABC).