Body & Assembly International is a publication devoted exclusively to the needs of the automotive body community. It provides the most current information available on body design, engineering, materials, manufacturing, interior, exterior, paint, finishing, and safety systems.
Read the latest Body and Assembly editorial.
You can view our current articles below.
- Innovative joining solutions with Laser Seam Stepper and Fiber Laser
- Berthold Kessler, Jochen Schanz – IPG Laser
- Stamping Assessment of Various 980 and 1180 MPa Steel Grades
- Kenneth Schmid, Jason Coryell – General Motors Company
- New Arc-Spot Joining Process for Dissimilar/Similar Metal Joints of Aluminum and High-Strength Steel Sheets
- Reiichi Suzuki, Koichi Maki, Zenzo Yamaguchi, Katsura Kajihara – Kobe Steel
- Friction Spot Welding of Similar Aluminum Alloys
- Uceu Suhuddin, Rodrigo Mesquita, Jorge F. dos Santos – Hemholtz Zentrum Geestacht
- Composite and Multi-material Joints in Body Applications
- Tim Welters, Christian Holtgrewe, Manuel Schiel – Henkel
- New Toughened Body Shop Adhesives
- Andreas Lutz, Benjamin Haag – Dow Europe
- Simulation of innovative assembly processes
- Mathieu Perennou, Soren Hilbers – Simufact Engineering
You can view our current lectures below.
- Next Generation of Structural Body Shop Adhesives
- Dr. Andreas Lutz – Dow
- 3D Roll Forming Center for Rapid Prototyping of Automotive Part
- Albert Sedlmaier, Thomas Dietl, Johann Harrasser – Data M Sheet Metal Solutions
- Pre-Strain effect on Sheared Edge Cracking Limits of Aluminum Sheets
- Dajun Zhou, Changqing Du, Yongjun Zhou – Chrysler Group LLC
- Guobiao Yang, Lianxiang Yang, Wan Xu, Xinfeng Shi, Tiam Bai – Oakland University
Visit our conference site, International Automotive Body Congress (IABC).